Hi there! Last Saturday I had my first ever Stampin’ Bingo event. It was so much fun! All week I will be sharing the Make & Take projects that we made at Bingo.
If you missed it, you can see my post about my Stampin’ Bingo event here.
Today I am sharing a birthday card we made at Bingo using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set and the Expressions in Ink DSP.
I got the layout from my upline, Mary Fish. She has a sketchbook that she adds layouts to and this was from her sketch #21.
I just love how this card turned out. What do you think? Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think about this card.
- Polished Pink: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, fold in half
- Gold Foil: 3″ x 5″
- Expressions in Ink DSP: 3-1/2″ x 4″
- on the 4″ side cut a panel from the left and right at 1-1/4″, the center panel will be 1-1/2″
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my June Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.