Hi friends! Today I have a fun masculine card to share with you. After a conversation with one of my Stamp Camp friends last month where she mentioned how masculine cards are difficult to come by it got me thinking. I decided to create a masculine card for this month’s Stamp Camp class and since Father’s Day is coming up I figured this would be perfect. If you are like me and wait until the last minute to whip up projects sometimes then this card came just in time to save your Father’s Day gifting.
This card is a fun card to make and comes together very quickly. Unfortunately the Well Dressed 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper is no longer available. Some alternative options would be the Simply Elegant 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper or the Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper.
I also created a bonus card with the scraps cut away from the Designer Series Paper. I hope you enjoy it!
Watch the Video Tutorial Below:
Criss Cross Pocket Card Measurements:
- Well Suited DSP: 6″ x 12″, scored at 4″ and 8″ on long side, scored at 1/2″ on the short side
- Night of Navy:
- Card Front Strip: 1″ x 4″
- Cart Insert: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White Card Insert: 3-1/2″ x 5″
- Night of Navy Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Cajun Craze Layer: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White Layer: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my June Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.