Hi friends! Today I have my first card that I created for my 2021-2023 In Color Club members. I wanted to wait until all of my club members received their kits before I shared this project with you. Since some of the 2021-2023 In Colors have been on backorder there was a bit of a delay getting all of the May kits shipped out but now that all of my club members have received their kits I can share this gorgeous card with you today.
I created this card using my favorite background stamp the Wild Roses Cling Background Stamp. It is on p. 118 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Combine this with another one of my favorites – the Stamparatus on p. 144 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog – and this project comes together very quickly and the results are simply stunning!
Stamparatus Tip Video
Check out my video below for a quick tip on how to stamp a background image using your Stamparatus. Don’t forget to follow me on YouTube after you watch my video!
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- fold in half and crease with your Bone Folder
- Basic White:
- Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Sentiment Strip: 1/2″ x 4″
Supplies (click on any image below to shop my online store):
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my June Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.