- Foil or Specialty Paper:
- 4″ x 4″
- cut in half at 2″
- Melon Mambo:
- 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White:
- 1″ x 3″
- 2″ x 4″
- 3-1/2″ x 8-3/4″
- score at 1-3/4″, 5-1/4″
- line up score line in Paper Trimmer track and bottom corner at 1/2″ and cut to make flower pot shape. See video for example.
Thank you so much for joining me today. Don’t forget that if you place a $35+ order with me and use my May Host Code (6R6FMYH9) by tomorrow you will get my Pansy Petals Make & Takes for free!
Did you miss my Pansy Petals Class? No problem, you can watch the replay here!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my May Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.