- Vellum Cardstock:
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic Black
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ – card base
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ – die-cutting layer
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ – card liner
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ – layer behind vellum
I hope you enjoyed this project. I go Live on Facebook every Monday at 10am ET. If you are new here head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me so you don’t miss any notifications. I hope to see you next Monday!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my May Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.