Hi there! Today in my Facebook Live I created these fun cards using the new Flowers of Friendship Bundle on p. 78 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
This bundle is so versatile and the images can be punched and used for so many things. At Stampin’ Up!’s annual OnTour in April 2021 Barb Mullikan demonstrated the Flowers of Friendship Bundle. I re-made her versatile punch display in the photo below to share with you all. I hope you enjoy it.
Be sure to watch the replay to see an easy way to line up the stamps to get the most out of punching your images.
Watch the replay below:
- Fresh Freesia card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black layer: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Basic White layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Supplies (click on any image below to shop my online store):
Thank you so much for joining me today. I go live every Monday at 10am ET. If you haven’t already, be sure to like and follow me on Facebook so you never miss a video.
2 Ways to Get Free Stuff in May!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my May Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.