Hi there! Today I wanted to share some behind the scenes footage with you. A few weeks ago I sat down and prepared a bunch of catalogs for my customers that have placed an order through me in the last year. My Online, Paper Share, In Color Club and Paper Pumpkin customers all qualify to receive a catalog from me for free.
The preparation process is quite involved and it took me about a week to get everything typed, printed, stamped, organized and then mailed out to everyone.
I even enlisted my son Ethan to help out a bit. He was so “thrilled” (haha) but he is a great helper and I appreciate any help I can get in this process!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my May Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.