Hi friends! We made this cute little treat box at Stamp Camp this week and I have been dying to share it with you. I saw this box from UK demonstrator Sam Hammond and thought it was genius. So many ideas are swirling around in my head for Christmas versions of this box, I can’t wait!
You can watch the video tutorial below:
- Hydrangea Hill DSP: 3″ x 6″
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my May Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.