Hi friends! Right now Stampin’ Up! has a great promotion going on for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators so I thought it is the perfect time to tell you all why I love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Read below to see my top 3 list or watch the video below to hear all about why I love being a demonstrator:
1. 20 – 25% Discount
As a demonstrator I get a pretty great discount on all of my purchases. I love to save money on my favorite products so this is a win-win for me! When I first became a demonstrator I received a 20% discount right from the start. Now I have advanced a bit and receive a 25% discount on my purchases, cha-ching!
2. See New Products First
Another great perk is that I get to see all of the new products before anyone else. I get so excited when I know a new catalog is coming and I can’t wait to see all of the new goodies that I will get to play with.
As a demonstrator I get to see new products approximately 1-1/2 months before they are released to customers and I can purchase them 1 month before customers.
3. Share What I Love
One of the greatest joys as a demonstrator is meeting new friends and sharing my passion for the fabulous line of coordinating products Stampin’ Up! has to offer.
The top reason that I hear my new friends say they enjoy Stampin’ Up! over any other company is due to the quality and coordination of the products.
Some Things to Think About:
- Order your $99 starter kit that includes $155* of product through me. That’s $56 of FREE products! You choose which products go in your starter kit and then it will be shipped to your house for FREE (this is a 10% savings!). You can order products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs (Host Rewards and Sale-A-Bration products are excluded.)
- There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION and NO PENALTY! When you join, as long as you sell at least $300 worth of commissionable product in a quarter your demonstrator status remains active. If for some reason you don’t reach the $300 minimum you drop your demonstrator status penalty free!
So what do you think? Would you like to join my Stampin’ Up! family?
If you have any questions before you sign up please contact me, I would love to hear from you!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (240) 578-5644
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my May Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.