Hi there! Today I have a great storage tip to share with you. To store my cardstock scraps I put my scraps in an 8-1/2″ x 11″ clear plastic sleeve that I bought from Clear Bags. They come in a pack of 100 so you can split a pack with a few friends or use the leftover sleeves to organize projects with to keep all of the pieces together.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my April Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.