You’re Invited to Stampin’ Up! Bingo!
All are welcome – invite all your friends and
Saturday, May 29, 2021
1:00 – 4:00 pm
VFW Post 8083, 12666 US-441, Belleview, FL 34420
Must Register by Saturday,
May 8, 2021
is just $45 and includes:
· $5 coupon
· 4 bingo games PLUS final Black Out Bingo for grand prize
· 3 make & takes
· Swag bag full of NEW Stampin’ Up goodies!
Prize for each bingo game is a BRAND NEW product
from the 2021 Annual Catalog.
Black Out Bingo for the GRAND PRIZE – a Mini
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
You will have the chance to buy additional Black
Out Bingo cards for the Grand Prize game for $5 each.
All money collected for the Black Out Bingo
cards will be turned in to a gift card as part of the Grand Prize!
To Reserve Your Spot
E-mail or call me with the names of the individuals attending.
Payment is due no later than May 8, 2021 for all attending. I accept
cash, check or PayPal.
COVID Precautions: Masks will be required while entering the VFW.
Anytime you are standing/walking around you must wear your mask. While you are
seated you will be allowed to remove your mask. Temperatures will be taken upon
entry and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
In the event you are unable to attend, someone will play
your bingo cards for you. In the event you win a prize I will notify you and
you can pick up any prizes won after the event is over. No refunds will be
issued for any reason.
Contact me today to sign up! Talk to you soon.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my April Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.