Hi there! This week during my Facebook Live I demonstrated how to do a technique called Template Stamping using your Stamparatus. This is a great way to make a bunch of sentiment pieces for cards in a flash.
Watch the replay below:
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you have enjoyed this Stamparatus demonstration. If you haven’t yet, be sure to head over to my Facebook page and like & follow me so you never miss a thing!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my April Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.