Hi there! Today I have a cool card technique to share with you. This morning during my weekly Facebook Live I shared this Split Front Card Technique. I love this technique because it is a great way to get 2 beautiful card fronts by stamping once and cutting through the middle of the stamped images. Quick, easy and beautiful!
Watch the replay below:
- Basic White base: 5-1/4″ x 8″
- Basic White card liner: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Magenta Madness Layer: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Basic Black card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
I hope you enjoyed this replay. Join me next Monday at 10am EST for a live demonstration over on my Facebook Page (@stampcampwithjen). I hope to see you there!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my March Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.