Today I am here to introduce the April 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – So Cool. This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even more cool: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
Customers with kiddos close at heart, such as children or grandchildren, will want to take advantage of this opportunity to subscribe now. Check out the So Cool video below, so you can see for yourself—this kit offers the perfect way to engage little ones and spark their imagination while introducing them to the fun of papercrafting.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my March Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.