Hi there! Today I have a card that I made for my first team member that joined my team. She just recently celebrated her first anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with me and I wanted to create something special for her to let her know how much I appreciate her. She loves flowers so I knew this would be a hit. I also included a Haagen Dazs gift card to treat her on her special day.
The sentiment comes from the Sale-A-Bration Host Stamp Set called Punch Party. This stamp set is free with a $300+ purchase during Sale-A-Bration!
For this card I decided to go tone on tone and stamped the Wild Roses Cling Background Stamp in Magenta Madness Ink on to Magenta Madness Cardstock. Using the Stamparatus is the easiest way to stamp this background effectively. After I stamped the background I used the Heart Punch Pack to punch out a heart. I layered the Basic Black Cardstock underneath the Magenta Madness layer and heat embossed the sentiment from the Punch Party Stamp Set in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. The small white hearts are from the Resin Hearts Embellishments.
- Highland Heather Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Magenta Madness Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
I hope you have enjoyed this project. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to make this card, please purchase them in my online store here.
Click on the image above to see how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
When placing your order don’t forget to use my February Host Code: BG7GDK2B. $50+ orders will receive my February Free Gift – the Resin Hearts Embellishments and a $50 Sale-A-Bration item.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my February Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.