Hi there! Today I have a fun technique to share with you – the Inlaid Floating Technique. This is a great way to use up those leftover strips of cardstock that you have saved up over time.
I CASE’d this project from Alisa Tilsner after seeing her demonstrate this fun technique.
For this card I used the Simply Succulents Bundle with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana strips. You can use strips that are all the same width or varying widths. Feel free to try both ways.
Tip: Try to keep your strips between 1/4″ – 1/2″ to make it easier to apply your Stampin’ Dimensionals without anyone seeing them.
Here is another angle so you can see the dimension this technique presents…
Watch the video below to see how to create this project!
- Flirty Flamingo: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Basic White: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Strips: varying lengths from 1/4″ – 3/4″
Supplies (click on any image below to shop my online store):
I hope you have enjoyed this project. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to make this card, please purchase them in my online store here.
Click on the image above to see how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
When placing your order don’t forget to use my February Host Code: BG7GDK2B. $50+ orders will receive my February Free Gift – the Resin Hearts Embellishments and a $50 Sale-A-Bration item.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my February Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.