Hi there! Today I have a masculine card to share with you. My nephew’s birthday is coming up and he loves to go deer hunting with my brother-in-law so I knew I wanted to make him a special card to celebrate his favorite hobby.
For this card I used the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (retired) with the Snow Front Photopolymer Stamp Set. To create the scene I stamped the tree/hill stamp from the Snow Front set in Mossy Meadow on the tree portion and Cinnamon Cider from the hill portion. I used a Water Painter to lightly blend the ink on the stamp and then I stamped it on Basic White paper. Using the Water Painter helps give the stamps a nice blended watercolor look.
I filled in the forest by stamping some more trees (also using a Water Painter before stamping) and I added a sky by using a Blending Brush and adding Balmy Blue ink to the entire image. I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink in the open sky. The sentiment is from the Punch Party Stamp Set that is free with a $300+ purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
- Garden Green Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Crumb Cake Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Plaid Tidings DSP: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Cherry Cobbler Banner: 2″ x 4″ (punch with the Triple Banner Punch)
Supplies (click on any image below to shop my online store):
I hope you have enjoyed this project. If you need any supplies from this project I hope you will purchase them in my online store (click here to visit my online store). Also, don’t forget about these other offers going on right now…
Join My Team During Sale-A-Bration
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my January Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.