Welcome to Day 3 of My Christmas in November Series!
Today’s project is a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Treat Holder. This is a great gift for a party, neighbor gift or small stocking stuffer.
These also hold a hot chocolate spoon that you can get at Target around the holiday season. You can make this with or without the additional spoon, either way it would be a great gift!
- Starbucks VIA Peppermint Mocha Packets (found at Target here)
- Holiday Hot Cocoa Spoons (found at Target here)
Click on the images below for instructions for today’s project!
- Shaded Spruce Box: 10-3/4″ x 4-1/2″
- on the long side score at 1/2″, 1″, 3-1/2″, 4″
- rotate clockwise and score at 6-3/4″ and 7-1/4″
- ‘Tis the Season DSP: 2-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
Christmas in November Series
(Click on any of the links below to see my other projects!)
Thank you so much for joining me today! Check out my November specials below:
Be sure to check back in a few days for the next project!