Welcome to Day 2 of my Christmas in November Series!
Today’s project is a Money Holder with a Coordinating Envelope. This is a great gift that can be mailed, gifted in person or slipped into a stocking.
This envelope is fitted to hold both cash and a check. The choice is up to you what you want to put inside!
- Mossy Meadow Card Base: 7″ x 7-1/4″
- score at 2-7/8″ and 5-3/4″
- Mossy Meadow Envelope: 7-1/2″ x 8-3/4″
- score at 1-1/2″ and 5-1/2″
- rotate clockwise and score at 1/2″ and 8″
- Pretty Peacock Layers: (2) 2-3/4″ x 6-7/8″
- Brightly Gleaming DSP: 2-5/8″ x 6-3/4″
- Very Vanilla Layer: 2-5/8″ x 6-3/4″
Christmas in November Series
(Click on any of the links below to see my other projects!)
Thank you so much for joining me today! Check out my November specials below:
Be sure to check back in a few days for the next project!