Hi there! Today I have a fun fold card to share with you using the Ridiculously Awesome Stamp Set and the Playing with Patterns 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. This fold is called the Joy Fold Card. I think it is so much fun and an interactive card is always a hit with recipients.
Here’s a different angle that shows how the card opens…
- Night of Navy card base – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 3″ on the long side
- Coastal Cabana cardstock layer – 3″ x 8″, scored and folded in half at 4″ on the long side
- Playing with Patterns DSP:
- Polka Dot layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Striped layer – 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White inside layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
Cute Fruit Online Class FREE with $35+ Purchase
Select Designer Series Paper 15% Off October 1-31, 2020
October Free Gift – Greenery Embossing Folders
Free with $50+ purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Click here to shop with my monthly host code & learn how to earn a Monthly Free Gift when you shop with me!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.
- Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!