1. Start with a piece of designer paper that is 3-1/2″ x 12″.
2. Place Tear & Tape across the entire top and bottom edges.
3. Two strips of Real Red card stock 1/2″ x 12″.
4. Attach the strips to the Tear & Tape and then curl the entire piece gently with the bone folder.
5. Place a piece of Tear & Tape on one end of the back side of the paper.
6. For the bottom of the tote cut a piece of card stock 4″ x 5-1/2″ and score it at 1″ on every side.
7. Cut up to the intersecting score line in the areas shown – cut out a “wedge” to make the assembly of the box easier.
8. Assemble with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
9. Wrap Tear & Tape around the entire box bottom – staying fairly close to the bottom edge of the box.
10. Peel off the Tear & Tape backing on the box bottom. Then remove the backing on the tape on the designer paper end. Starting with the opposite end (the end that does not have Tear & Tape), start adhering the paper to the box bottom.
11. Keep gently adhering it all the way around the box and now your tote is assembled!
12. Decorate a Whisper White scalloped frame (the third smallest one) from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies with your sentiment and holly berries from the Tag Buffet Photopolymer Stamp Set. The sentiment and berries are in Real Red ink and the holly leaves are in Pear Pizzazz ink. Pop them up on the front of your tote with a few Stampin’ Dimensionals.
13. Fill your 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Cellophane Treat Bags with whatever treats you want then tie with Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon adding a Jingle Bell while you tie your bow.
I hope you enjoy this little treat tote and that it inspires you to make some for your friends and family this holiday season. Thank you so much for stopping by!