Hi there! Today I have the 3rd In Color Club Color – BumbleBee. This color works so well with the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set. I decided this month to try to use as much of the In Color as possible when making this card for a more monochromatic look. I love how it turned out!
- card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- cardstock layer: 1″ x 3-1/4″
- Bumblebee In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP: 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
Select Designer Series Paper 15% Off October 1-31, 2020
October Free Gift – Greenery Embossing Folders
Free with $50+ purchase
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the next In Color Club card inspiration!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Click here to shop with my monthly host code & learn how to earn a Monthly Free Gift when you shop with me!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.
- Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!