Hi there! Today I have a fun card to share with you using the Cute Fruit Stamp Set and the Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP. These two products are some of my favorites right now so I was excited to make something with them on the same project.
I created this for the Freshly Made Sketches blog challenge (FMS456). CLICK HERE if you’d like to see the challenge and join in the fun!
Here is the sketch used for this card layout…
- Melon Mambo card base – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″ on the long side
- Playing with Patterns DSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Mango Melody scalloped frame – 2-3/4″ x 4″ – die cut using the second largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Rich Razzleberry strip – 3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Whisper White:
- Card Liner – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Stamped Layer – 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″
If you like this card then you’re going to love my Cute Fruit Online Class! This class is FREE when you use my Cute Fruit Host Code and make a purchase of $35 (before shipping & tax). Class closes on Friday, October 23, 2020. CLICK HERE for all of the details.