Hi there! Today I have the final project we made at my September Stamp Camp class – these adorable Apple Cider Treat Pockets that I made for the August Pals Blog Hop. I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything = CASE) them from a Hot Chocolate Pocket that fellow Pal Julie DiMatteo created.
The ladies really enjoyed this project. It is very fun to make and so quick and easy. These would be great table favors for Thanksgiving dinner!
- Cinnamon Cider base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored along the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/4″
- Make a tick mark at 2-3/4″ along the 5-1/2″ side and cut from the tick mark to where the center score line meets the top edge
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP – 4″ x 5-1/8″
- Make a tick mark at 2-5/8″ along the 5-1/8″ side and, with the tick mark along the right side, cut from the tick mark to the opposite left corner
- Copper Ribbon: Cut a 12″ piece
Apple Cider Packets: I bought these Alpine Spiced Apple Cider packets at my local Target.
Caramel Bits (in treat tubes): I bought these Kraft Caramel Bits at my local Target to put in the treat tubes.
Treat Tubes: This project uses the retired Treat Tubes. If you don’t have any on hand and would like to order some for your project, these from Amazon should work.
How to Ink with Embossing Folders: See my step-by-step photo tutorial below for this technique. It adds so much depth and dimension to embossed paper.
Paper Sale in October!
I hope you have enjoyed this month’s Stamp Camp Recap. Remember I always post my Stamp Camp Recap that last full week of the month. I hope you’ll join me again soon!
Need supplies?! Shop with me!
If you need any supplies for this project, please click on any of the images in the supply showcase at the bottom of this post to purchase them in my online store.
Don’t forget to use my September Host Code (JECCRUB4) during checkout. Qualifying orders will earn my monthly free gift – the Holiday Basic Rhinestone Jewels. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Click here to shop with my monthly host code & learn how to earn a Monthly Free Gift when you shop with me!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.
- Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!