Hi there! Did you know there are only 6 more weeks until Halloween? Today I want to share a few tips with you for some Halloween shapes using punches that you probably already have on hand. I love it when you can use something you have and make it work for more than what was intended.
First we’ll use the Umbrella Builder Punch to make a great set of bat wings! I stumbled upon this after trying to make a card using this punch and I noticed that the punched out umbrellas made a great set of bat wings when you position them together. Just add a tiny circle from the Layering Circles Dies and cut out some small ears and you’ve got an adorable bat.
Next we will use the The Tulip Builder Punch to make a ghost. The card below is inspired by this cute mug I saw at Kirkland’s. I’m probably going to get it very soon, it’s soooo cute! (Click here for mug details.)
For both sets I used the face stamp from the Cute Fruit Stamp Set. This was just the ticket for an adorable bat and ghost, aren’t they too cute?!
I hope you have enjoyed this tip and give these cards a try. Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Click here to shop with my monthly host code & learn how to earn a Monthly Free Gift when you shop with me!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.
- Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!