Hi there! Today I have 2 cards I made using scraps that I had laying around. What do you do with your scrap DSP? I sat down the other day and looked at my scraps and decided to use them as backgrounds for cards.
The first card was made using some rectangle shaped pieces that were a bit larger. I cut them down and made this card. The dimensions are:
- Just Jade Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″
- Magenta Madness Layer: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP Top Left Piece: 2″ x 2 1/2″
- DSP Top Right Piece: 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- DSP Bottom Piece: 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
For the next card I had a bunch of 1″ x 4″ strips left over from some project that I decided to use as my background panel for this card. The dimensions are:
- Magenta Madness Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored @ 4 1/4″
- Whisper White Layer: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- (6) DSP Strips: 1″ x 4″
What do you do with your scraps? Do you find fun ways to use them in card sketches? Give them to a friend? Throw them in the trash? Please leave a comment below, I’d love to know how you use your scrap DSP!