Hi there! Today I have a fun card to share with you. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE my Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I look forward to them every year and about this time of the year I start stalking the Starbucks website looking for updates on when my favorite spicy fall beverage will be released…which is August 28, 2020 if you’re curious, haha. So when I sat down to make a card for the Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge #517 for this week I immediately thought of fall.
Here is the sketch for the challenge. If you would like to participate you can CLICK HERE for the details.
- Cinnamon Cider Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Cinnamon Cider Layer: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Plaid Tidings Layer: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
A few tips if you try to make this card…
- Cut the Cinnamon Cider Layer (after you emboss it) and the Plaid Tidings Layer separately and then adhere them together.
- To give the embossed layer more depth, ink up your embossing folder in Crumb Cake ink before running through your machine (see below for instructions).
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Click here to shop with my monthly host code & learn how to earn a Monthly Free Gift when you shop with me!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.