Today I have my first August 2020 Stamp Camp Recap card to share with you. Last month I posted these floating frame cards and got so many great responses. My stamp camp ladies loved it and wanted to learn how to do this technique. So for my August class I gave them the option to create those cards or my fall version that I am sharing with you today.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the PDF tutorial and the YouTube video!
For this card you will need:
- 7 Pumpkins
- 7 Stems
- 14 Leaves
When you have punched out all of your pumpkins and leaves and are ready to lay them down on your base lay them down to look like this.
If you would like to try the more advanced version (and like to color) then this is the card for you. It takes a bit of time but I think the result is phenomenal!
Below is a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve the shading with your Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends if you would like to give it a try.
I had everyone stamp the pumpkins rather than color them with Stampin’ Blends for Stamp Camp. The coloring technique is pretty advanced and uses a lot of ink so I decided stamping and punching would save time and be more manageable for a large group.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Inverted Floating Frame where I show you what we made with the center cut out from this card!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Click here to shop with my monthly host code & learn how to earn a Monthly Free Gift when you shop with me!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!