Stampin’ Up! will be launching a new online shopping platform on Tuesday, August 4th. The current United States online store will go offline at midnight (MT) on 4 August and will remain offline permanently from that point forward. The new United States online store will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August. Orders may be placed on the new online store starting at 7:00 AM (MT), when the site launches.
You might be wondering “Why are they doing this the same day a new catalog is going live?” Stampin’ Up! online platforms in other countries in Europe and the South Pacific went live the same day as the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog launch and they had great success with the launch of the new online store. Stampin’ Up! is anticipating that this new online platform will perform much faster and smoother.
Here are some great things to look forward to in the new online store:
- Order From Any Mobile Device with Ease – The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Larger Pictures – The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase Stampin’ Up! products and allow up-close details
to be seen.
- New Sorting and Filter Features – New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing
you to more easily find what you are looking for.
- Updated Product Information – The site utilizes inventory status information to show you what items will be retiring
soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so you can make informed purchasing decisions.
- Wishlists – Once you are logged in to your online account, you can mark your favorite items for later reference and then you can create and share
personalized wish lists.
- Streamlined Shopping – A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. Stampin’ Up! have also simplified the
- Bundle Awareness – Now when you shop on the online store, if you are purchasing an item that is part of a bundle, you will see something that says “Bundled Savings” to let you know that this item is part of a Bundle that you can purchase and save 10%!
- New Feedback Feature – There is a tab at the top right of your screen where you can leave general or specific feedback – good or bad. This helps Stampin’ Up! see what customers love and what issues Stampin’ Up! can fix to make the customer shopping experience better. This feature enable Stampin’ Up! to address these issues more quickly and efficiently.
- Never Forget A Host Code Again – The new online store will have an option for demonstrators to share a link that automatically includes the host code they are currently using. So now when customers click on the host code link, instead of having to remember to enter the host code at checkout, the host code will automatically be applied to the customer order.
Wow! This is a lot of information but great stuff! I hope that you all are as excited as I am about the new online store. After you get a chance to play around with it and make your purchase, the next step is to sit back, be patient and act like this cat…
I hope you all enjoy this new online shopping platform. I am very excited about the new features and am looking forward to working with it.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns I would love to hear them. What do you think about these new changes? Do you have any questions that I may be able to answer? Leave me a comment at the bottom of this post and let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please fill out the form below to sign up for my newsletter so that you don’t miss out on important updates and projects. Newsletter subscribers also receive exclusive projects and information.
Don’t miss out on these other great offers!
Mini Catalog Product Shares
Bonus Days Coupon Offer
School Tax Holiday 2020 Savings
August 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit
July Host Code & Free Gift