Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For today’s blog hop I decided to use the new Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack (p. 155) with the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (p. 154) to showcase some of the gorgeous new 2020-2022 In Colors. These are my favorite In Colors to date and the card pack with the cards and envelopes coordinate together beautifully to make quick, beautiful creations with ease.
The combination of the card pack with the cards and envelopes is a home run in my opinion. You can also purchase the Flowers for Every Season Suite Collection (p. 10) and get these products along with so much more beautiful products that coordinate wonderfully with this set.
The 2020-2022 In Colors that I have in this card are Bumblebee, Just Jade and Misty Moonlight.
Here is a close-up of the fun creation that I made today…
(Don’t forget to see the complete product showcase at the bottom of this post)
1. Grab a Bumblebee card base from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes and fold in half and burnish with your Bone Folder; set aside.
2. Next take the sunflower layer from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack.
3. Stamp the “Let’s Celebrate You” sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight Ink. Make sure that the sentiment is centered a bit toward the top of the white section in the card center.
4. Use your Stampin’ Seal to adhere the sunflower layer to your Bumbleebee card base.
5. Die cut 2 leaf sprigs in Just Jade cardstock using the die from the Sunflowers Dies.
6. Position the leaf sprigs on the bottom of the white center of the card and adhere to the card using the sunflower sticker from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack.
7. Tie a piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon into a bow and trim with Paper Snips as necessary.
8. Adhere the bow to the card base using a Mini Glue Dot.
9. Adhere some 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots in Bumblebee as shown and you’re done!
Printable Instructions! I have included the PDF tutorial instructions so that you can print them and take them with you if you would like to. Here’s the handy dandy printable (click here).
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden.
Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Don’t miss out on these other great offers!
Comments close on Saturday, July 13th! (click here for details)
Earn Extra Stampin’ Rewards in June!
Earn a FREE Bundle When You Join My Team!