Today’s creation is one that is a bit quirky and fun. I am going to give it to my son’s teacher as a special thank you for everything she has done for him this year.
I cannot say enough how much I love the sentiments from the Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set. They are so beautiful and I love the bold, blocky lettering combined with the soft cursive, it’s gorgeous!
Here is a bit of a different angle for this card, look how those Gilded Gems shine!
(Don’t forget to see the complete product showcase at the bottom of this post)
Cut Your Paper:
Terracotta Tile Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (fold in half and burnish with your Bone Folder)
Ornate Garden Specialty DSP: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (use your Paper Trimmer and cut from the top left to bottom right corner to make the traingles for the front of the card)
1. Stamp your sentiment on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. (It’s easiest to use a Stamparatus to ensure proper positioning of the stamps.) Ink the sentiment up in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and stamp.
1. Die cut your sentiment piece using the 1 11/16″ x 3 5/8″ piece from the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
2. Die cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock using the Ornate Borders Dies.
1. Take your Ornate Garden DSP triangles and adhere to your card base using Snail Adhesive.
2. Adhere the Old Olive floral piece to the center, also using Snail Adhesive.
3. Pop up the sentiment on the center of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Apply Gilded Gems as shown and you’re done!
Printable Instructions! I have included the PDF tutorial instructions so that you can print them and take them with you if you would like to. Here’s the handy dandy printable (click here).
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you enjoyed this project then follow my blog by e-mail so you get new posts delivered right to you inbox.
Last Chance Products!
Sign up for my Product Shares!
Sign up for my In Color Club!