Today I have a sweet birthday card that I made for my Nana. Her 88th birthday was this week and I wanted to make her a beautiful birthday card to help her celebrate. She always loves receiving cards and whenever I make a bunch of cards I bring them with me when I visit her and let her pick some to keep and send out to friends and family for their special occasions. She really enjoys seeing what I make and always fawns over them when I bring them. I think she gets really excited when I come visit because she knows I’ll have cards and I usually bring food too.
Here’s a closer look at the card…
And here’s another angle…
(Don’t forget to see the complete product showcase at the bottom of this post)
Cut Your Paper:
Petal Pink Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Purple Posy Strip: 1″ x 5 1/2″
Best Dressed Floral DSP: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
1.Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Mint Macaron ink.
1. Cut out the sentiment piece using the second largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
2. Cut out the Purple Posy border using the border die from the Ornate Borders Dies. Be sure to line the die up as close to the edge as possible so that you have a strip of cardstock to run your Snail Adhesive on.
1. Run a strip of Snail Adhesive on the Purple Posy piece and adhere the Best Dressed DSP to it.
2. Apply Snail Adhesive to the back of these pieces and adhere to the card base as shown.
3. Pop the sentiment on to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Apply a few Pearl Basic Jewels as shown and you’re done!
Printable Instructions! I have included the PDF tutorial instructions so that you can print them and take them with you if you would like to. Here’s the handy dandy printable (click here).
Beautiful Coordination! Something I noticed recently, the rose bud in the Beautiful Friendship stamp set looks a lot like the flowers in the Best Dressed DSP! This paper coordinates perfectly with this stamp set, get your’s today before it’s gone!
This card uses one of my favorite Designer Series Paper packs, the RETIRING Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. If you love this paper as much as I do, you should order it today before it’s gone forever! It is only available until June 2, 2020 or while supplies last! So hurry and get it before it’s gone.
You can see this paper and many more Last Chance Products below.
Don’t forget to sign up for my Product Shares!
Don’t forget to sign up for my In Color Club!
I hope you have enjoyed this card and this fun tutorial! I will have much more later this week so be sure to tune in frequently to see more inspiration. If you haven’t already, follow my blog by e-mail so you don’t miss a single post and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss future videos.