Today I have a quick and easy fun fold card, the Diagonal Gate Fold Card. This takes minutes to make and is so unique and fun.
Here’s a look at the inside of the card when it is laying flat…
Here is the template for you to see how to score this card.
This card uses one of my favorite Designer Series Paper packs, the RETIRING Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. If you love this paper as much as I do, you should order it today before it’s gone forever! It is only available until June 2, 2020 or while supplies last! So hurry and get it before it’s gone.
(Don’t forget to see the complete product showcase at the bottom of this post)
Cut Your Paper:
Melon Mambo Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ (scored at 2 1/2″ and 5″ on landscape position)
Best Dressed DSP Layers (x2): 2 1/4″ x 4″
Whisper White Layer: 2 1/4″ x 4″
1. Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Friendship Cling Stamp Set in Melon Mambo ink on to a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.
2. Die cut the sentiment piece using the die that measure 2 3/4″ from point to point.
3. Stamp the rosebud from the Beautiful Friendship Cling Stamp Set on to the bottom left of the Whisper White layer.
4. Stamp the leaves next to the rosebud in Granny Apple Green ink.
5. Stamp the stamens in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on to the center of the rosebud.
1. Cut your DSP layers on an angle to fit onto the card base.
2. Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the Best Dressed DSP layers and the Whisper White layer to the card base.
3. Adhere the Stitched Nested Lable sentiment to the front of the card by adhering Snail Adhesive to the left side only.
4. Use your Take Your Pick to help you position your Pearl Basic Jewels as shown and you’re done!
Printable Instructions! I have included the PDF tutorial instructions so that you can print them and take them with you if you would like to. Here’s the handy dandy printable (click here).
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you enjoyed this project then follow my blog by e-mail so you get new posts delivered right to you inbox.
You can see the Last Chance Products below
Don’t forget to sign up for my Product Shares!
Don’t forget to sign up for my In Color Club!