Today I have a sneak peek into my Tropical Oasis Edition of the current Stamp Camp To Go online card class. This card is one of SIX different cards that you will be able to make in my Stamp Camp To Go – Tropical Oasis Edition class.
Here’s how it works:
1. I have 4 different purchase options, you pick which one works for you and send me an e-mail to notify me of the option you would like to purchase.
2. Once I receive your payment, I send you a registration confirmation e-mail.*
3. I order all of the product from Stampin’ Up! needed for the kits the day after registration closes.
4. Once I receive the product shipment from Stampin’ Up! I will cut, punch and assemble everything needed for your card kits.
5. Once kits are assembled, I will ship them to you via Priority Shipping and will send you an e-mail with the tracking information and the detailed PDF tutorials for the class at that time.**
*If you choose the PDF tutorial version I will send your PDF tutorials at this time.
**If you are local to Summerfield, FL and would like to pick up your kits instead of pay for shipping, I will deduct $8 from the purchase price.
Prices and Kit Options: To see the kit options and prices click here for all of the details.
Deadline to Register: Last day to register is April 30, 2020.
Please feel free to e-mail me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!