Today’s card is one that I came up with using the Snow Front Photopolymer Stamp Set. I have had a lot of fun creating cards with this set. Today I used the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder for the card background and then cut out the scene from the largest die in the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
Here’s how you make it:
Card Base: Sahara Sand Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Background Layer: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
Fold your card base in half and burnish with your Bone Folder.
Emboss the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock in the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder by running it through an embossing machine.
Wrap a long piece of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon around your embossed Pear Pizzazz Cardstock layer and tie a bow toward the top as shown in the picture. Tuck a few Mini Glue Dots under your ribbon to help hold it in place.
Apply Tear & Tape to the back of the embossed Pear Pizzazz Cardstock layer and center it on your Sahara Sand Card Base, set aside.
To make your winter scene die cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock in the largest Stitched Nested Dies.
Use your Sponge Brayer and roll in one direction on the Pretty Peacock Ink Pad. Sponge the top half of the cut out Whisper White Cardstock piece to make your sky. Only go about half way down the paper.
Next stamp your snow bank in Smoky Slate Ink right below where the sky ends. Stamp the tree and snow bank piece on the left hand side by inking the tree portion in Mossy Meadow Ink and snow bank portion in Smoky Slate. Finally, stamp the deer in Early Espresso.
Stamp the sentiment, which is from the Gather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set, in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. NOTE: If you make a mistake (like I did), just stamp the sentiment out on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then cut down and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of your scene and apply to the front of your card.
All done! How cute is that?! I hope you have enjoyed this card. Please feel free to leave me a comment if you really like this card. I love feedback.
See the showcase below to view and purchase the products used for this card.
I’m glad you’re here and to ensure that you get the best of Stamp Camp with Jen please don’t forget:
– Make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter to ensure that you don’t miss out on any exciting updates.
– Shop with me in November and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you know that I offer monthly Stamp Camp classes? Find out more about them HERE. The dates for the November classes are November 7th, 9th and 11th and they all start at 10:00 am.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!