This cute little stocking stuffer idea is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) idea that I got from a UK Stampin’ Up demonstrator Sam Hammond Donald at Pootles Papercrafting. You can see her original YouTube video HERE.
We made this as our 3D project at Stamp Camp last week and the girls really seemed to enjoy it. They had the idea that you could roll up money and stuff them inside and maybe hide them in the tree, I thought that was a great idea also. You could put candy in these the possibilities are endless. Due to the shape, I found that any lip gloss tube seems to fit in these little holders perfectly.
To read the instructions on how to create this cute little stocking stuffer click HERE.
I hope you enjoy this project! Be sure to check back tomorrow and Sunday to see what else we made at Stamp Camp this month.
Bundle and Save! Did you know that whenever you buy a stamp set and its coordinating punch or dies that you save 10%?! That’s a great deal! You get the same 10% savings when these sets are included in a Suite as well. In fact, since there are TWO bundles in this set, you are saving 20%! That’s a great deal! (Click on the bundle pictures below to see additional details and shop them in my store).
– Make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter to ensure that you don’t miss out on any exciting updates.
– Make sure to read up on my Campfire Rewards Program! You can see all of the details HERE. Earn badges while receiving your November FREE gift (see below)!
– Shop with me in November and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you know that I offer monthly Stamp Camp classes? Find out more about them HERE. The dates for the November classes are November 7th, 9th and 11th and they all start at 10:00 am.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!