Today’s card is one that we made in this month’s Stamp Camp class. I found this on Pinterest, it was created by Leanne Dunn, you can see her original photo HERE. I just loved how different this was and thought it was simple and elegant.
To see how to create this card click HERE.
When you click on the link above, you will see a PDF that has the instructions on how to create this card and the coordinating tag. You can also see the complete product list at the bottom of the PDF. Make sure to click on the product images to take you to my store to view and purchase these items.
I’m glad you’re here and to ensure that you get the best of Stamp Camp with Jen please don’t forget:
– Make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter to ensure that you don’t miss out on any exciting updates.
– Make sure to read up on my Campfire Rewards Program! You can see all of the details HERE. Earn badges while receiving your November FREE gift (see below)!
– Shop with me in November and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you know that I offer monthly Stamp Camp classes? Find out more about them HERE. The dates for the November classes are November 7th, 9th and 11th and they all start at 10:00 am.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!