Today’s project features another quick and easy project, the Monster Bash Treat Bag Topper! These are so quick and easy to make! You start with a 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bag and fill it with your favorite candy or treats. Next take a 2 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Monster Bash DSP and fold it in half over the top of the Gusseted Cellophane Bag. Staple both sides. Stamp and die cut the “Open if You Dare” sentiment on Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. Pop with 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the bag topper and you’re done! So quick and easy!
I love these projects because they are great if you need an idea for a Halloween party. This project is very quick to put together and doesn’t require a ton of materials. See below for the complete list of products that I used for this project.
I hope you all are having a great day! Make sure to check back tomorrow for another project featuring the Monster Bash Suite!
I’m glad you’re here and to ensure that you get the best of Stamp Camp with Jen please don’t forget:
– Introducing the Campfire Rewards Program! You can see all of the details HERE. Earn badges while receiving your October FREE gift (see below)!
– Shop with me in October and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you know that I offer monthly Stamp Camp classes? Find out more about them HERE. The dates for the November classes are November 7th, 9th and 11th and they all start at 10:00 am.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!