Today’s project features these Monster Bash Quick and Cute Spooky Treat Holders. These are a CASE’d project (Copy And Share Everything) that came from Lyssa Zwolanek at Song of My Heart Stampers. I love how quick and easy they are! She has a great picture tutorial on her blog. I love that you can make 4 of these from a sheet of 12″ x 12″ DSP! These would be great for your a Halloween party because they are so quick and easy to put together. I plan on putting glow stick bracelets and Halloween pencils in them. You can see my original post featuring these treat holders HERE.
I hope you all are having a great day! Make sure to check back tomorrow for another project featuring the Monster Bash Suite!
I’m glad you’re here and to ensure that you get the best of Stamp Camp with Jen please don’t forget:
– Introducing the Campfire Rewards Program! You can see all of the details HERE. Earn badges while receiving your October FREE gift (see below)!
– Shop with me in October and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you know that I offer monthly Stamp Camp classes? Find out more about them HERE. The dates for the November classes are November 7th, 9th and 11th and they all start at 10:00 am.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!