Thanksgiving, and the newly popular “Friendsgiving”, gatherings are quickly approaching. What better way to thank your host or hostess if you are going to someone’s house than with a bottle of their favorite drink?! Whether it’s wine, sparkling apple cider, sparkling grape juice, the possibilities are endless! Today’s project is this quick and easy bottle tag for that personal touch to say “Thank You” to your host.
I love Thanksgiving so much! I love to cook and so this is one of my times to shine! Hehe. I love making that big Thanksgiving feast and sharing it with family and friends. I didn’t eat much turkey growing up on Thanksgiving, we always had ham, but early in my marriage I came across a great Paula Deen turkey recipe and that’s what I use every year now, it’s always a hit! We always have sparkling apple cider, turkey, cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, apple pie and pecan pie and much more, it is a FEAST!
To Make This Tag:
Start with a 2″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut a 2″ x 3″ piece of the Come to Gather DSP. Adhere the DSP strip onto the Very Vanilla Cardstock with your Snail Adhesive lining up the ends of one of the short sides so that they are flush.
Take the end that just has the Very Vanilla Cardstock exposed and cut that end using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Take the other end and cut it in the Triple Banner Punch.
Stamp the “Gather Together” sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink onto a piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Cut it out using the second to last smallest oval shape out of the Stitched Shapes Dies.
Pop the sentiment using 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut out a leaf in the Copper Foil Sheets and pop that with a Stampin’ Dimensional above the sentiment.
Cut a 15″ piece of the Crumb Cake Ribbon, thread it through the tag topper hole and tie it in a knot. Trim the edges.
Cut a 9″ piece of the Cajun Craze Linen Thread. Make a bow and adhere to the stem of the copper leaf using a Mini Glue Dot. Trim any excess and you’re done!
What Thanksgiving traditions/memories do you have? I would love to hear about them! Leave a comment below and tell me all about how you love to spend Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving.
BUNDLE AND SAVE! Did you know that when you buy a stamp set and its coordinate dies you save 10%?! That’s an awesome deal! You can get the Come to Gather Bundle used for this card and save 10% by clicking HERE. That deal is included in the Suite as well! So when you order the Suite you get the discount AND the other great coordinating products that go with it!
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is releasing their NEW Paper Trimmer! Customer order begins on November 1st! Make sure you read all the details HERE!
Stop by tomorrow for another great project! See you soon!
I’m glad you’re here and to ensure that you get the best of Stamp Camp with Jen please don’t forget:
– Make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter to ensure that you don’t miss out on any exciting updates.
– Introducing the Campfire Rewards Program! You can see all of the details HERE. Earn badges while receiving your October FREE gift (see below)!
– Shop with me in October and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you know that I offer monthly Stamp Camp classes? Find out more about them HERE. The dates for the November classes are November 7th, 9th and 11th and they all start at 10:00 am.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!