– It is compatible with both the red rubber and photopolymer stamps.
– It has two very strong magnets to hold your paper in place while you stamp and there is storage underneath the tool to store the magnets.
– There are no-skid feet on the bottom to keep your tool in place while you stamp.
– There are rulers on two sides for quick and easy measuring.
– The plates can hold stamps on both sides allowing for up to 4 stamp images to be used at the same time.
Below is a video that Stampin’ Up! produced that shows 5 things you need to know about the Stamparatus and what it can do. This is a great video. If you have about 12 minutes, I highly recommend it.
The Stamparatus is a great time-saving tool and I highly recommend getting one to help you breeze through all of those holiday and Christmas cards that you’re whipping up to send to your loved ones this holiday season. Again, you can order the Stamparatus from me HERE.
– Shop with me in October and place a minimum order of $75 (before shipping and taxes) and receive your FREE GIFT! I will send this to you after your order has been shipped and will cover all costs associated with the gift.
– Did you see the Pals Blog Hop this week? This was my first time participating and I had so much fun coming up with a creepy card for the My Favorite Season themed hop. You can see my entry HERE.
– Make sure to check out the clearance rack for products at up to 60% off!
– Follow me on Facebook @stampcampwithjen.
– Follow me on Pinterest.
Happy Crafting Campers!